Water views and sunshine
ARRANGE A VIEWING TIME ONLINE AT REALESTATE.COM.AU - details below.
- Stunning views over Kangaroo Bay and the Derwent River
- Fully insulated, with heat pump makes for a cosy winter
- NBN connection
- 3 Bedrooms including a self-contained bedroom with ensuite on
lower floor suitable for
teenager, visitor accomodation or home office
- Garage and off-street parking for 2 extra vehicles
- Outdoor living space and established garden, fenced for pets
- Quiet and sought after suburb
- Walking distance to primary and high schools and to Rosny
- Adjacent to beautiful coastal walking track that extends from
Howrah to Geilston Bay
- Just minutes to Hobart city and the Hobart Airport
- Walking distance to shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, cinema,
swimming pool, tennis courts, yacht club, golf course,
Blundstone Arena and health services
- Bus route at the door
This property is available now for a 6 month lease.
To book a viewing hit the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button and select a day and time or leave your details and we will contact you. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.